Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Proud owner of My Love Scooty Pep+

Hello friends, One amazing feeling to have vehicle of your own in cities like Bangalore where auto drivers demands more and more money even for shorter distances. According to me rupee value for them starts from 100, even a dollar is less than 100 :P. Okay! will soon come up with one more blog about auto drivers ;);). Right now talking about my Sweetheart Pep+, its all started this way, I live in a place where local bus transport is not available to my office. So, it ended up me taking auto everyday. Its hell with these auto drivers asking them to go on meter. Routine dialogue by these folks "Kya madam, udar se koi nayi return aatha! isliye +20 extra on meter!!!", it means in return from my destination no one takes auto, thats why asking for +20 extra on meter. I really do not understand the point, Business park is almost located in the centre of the city and no ones asks for a auto over there!! Weird :O. Finally I have taken a big step of buying a scooty though I do not know how to ride. Yes,I have learnt it once I got my scooty. Over Weekend my buddy taught me how to ride, practiced for 2 days then on Monday morning took my scooty to office. OMG! mixed feelings, nervousness,excitement,afraid!!!. For almost 1 month I was just maintaining on left side of the road, no overtaking and and speed 20 :P. Now when I easily overtake people, maintaining maximum speed, feels great. Its been more than an year with my Pep+, just loving it :):)

No comments: